POST UPDATE ON 17 JAN: This event has now sold out.
Calling Aucklanders! It’s our first ever official event – a high tea for millennial working women – and you’re invited!
We can get together talk about our careers and learn from each other. Because us women support other women and we can help each other get ahead.
This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time and I’m so excited!
So on Saturday 21 January, 2017, at 2pm, we’ll be heading to the Wintergarden Cafe in Auckland’s Domain for some delicious treats and great chat.
On the agenda (aside from scones with cream and gram-worthy fancy finger sandwiches) will be:
- What it’s like starting a new job
- Your salary. If you’re being paid enough and how to negotiate more
- How to handle the workplace
- Goal setting for 2017
- How we can support each other
- Plus you’ll get the chance to ask any career related questions.
Numbers are limited, so grab your gal pals and get in quick. Tickets are $37 + BF.
Get your tickets now!
We’ll be revealing more information over on our Facebook event page.
I hope to see you there!
x Laura, The Workher